Hey guys ... I don't have Mr. Mark's class today just Miss Dini's class which everyone was facebooking and after my break there was this commotion... Knowing me the kaypo asked around to see what it was all about what I found out was that it is about my course mate they found her friendster and they were laughing at her... MEAN??? Oh if you say that's mean you don't know the half of it... Beside that I think I'm blending in with my college mates better now... I have more and more friends and I know and mix with almost everyone already.... It's just sad that every time they want to go for a movie or a party at Fame or a party at QE II I won't be going for I am not allowed you know how suckish that is ... I mean come on I am a Mass Communication student I'm suppose to be having fun etc etc etc...
Anywho I watch the latest episode of ONE TREE HILL a few minutes ago... I was like WTF... Peyton had an accident and the car was terrible I have to agree with Lucas how the hell did she get away with it without a scratch and her baby was fine... A Dios Mi Oh they could be a little realistic...Oh and Bitchtoria(Victoria a.k.a. brooke's mom)came to seek Brooke's help the company was falling apart... Padan her muka.... Oh did I mention that Bitchtoria was actually like a mother to SAM... WTF ... Hello you cannot be nice to your daughter but you can be nice to your daughter's foster child WTF WTF WTF...
Oh and in 90210, I pity Silver and I can so related to ya sister.... You make one mistake ONE FREAKING MISTAKE and everyone will be on your tail 24/7... It's bloody annoying just stop it... I know I made a mistake but it's not like I'm that stupid to do it again rite.... They need to give you space to breathe so that you won't go crazy rite...
OH wanna know a funny thing from one tree hill... So Brooke was like sleeping and then Bitchtoria open the window and let the sun come in "Sam cut it out" Brooke shouted and then Bitchtoria said "Well Well" and Brooke got a shock of her life and said "OH MY EYES".. Then Bitchtoria said "It's called sunlight and it's not that bright" and Brooke replied her "It's not the sun it's your face.. What the hell are you doing here... The last time we talk was the last time we talk ever."And Bitchtoria said "We need to discuss the business" and Brooke replied "I'm not part of the business anymore .. Which is exactly what you wanted... You got a company you lost a daughter now GET OUT..." Wow who knew right haha...
Oh well Time to go ... So Have a nice weekend everybody and I'll blog real soon .... Tata for now... XOXO
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment