Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2nd DAY OF COLLEGE

Hey there my fellow 47 streetster....Well the first lesson I have was introduction to mass communication with Mr. Irwan which I have to pass up an essay by 5.00pm tomorrow OMFG OMGG...... Anyway Mr. Irwan says my class is quiet well sir you will not think so next week when you see us becoz today in computer and IT class it was so noise... The teacher is sort of telling you the things you know anyway so everyone sort of talked among themselves haha... Anywho back to Mr. Irwan he says he is going to make us all come out of our silence zone what he doesn't know is we are already out... I mean yesterday I don't have any new friends and today I have 4... speak about speedy... haha ....Anyway nothing else interesting happen today... Oh wait I forgot about Miss Ruby her class was kinda scary... She wants us to get to know each other so she asked us all no matter boy or girl to say to any classmate but not the one you are already friends with (if you say it to your friends she will kick you out) anyway she asked us to say "BABY IF YOU LOVE ME CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAME" and I am so scared to do it haha.... it's embarrassing but anyway nothing much to say today so tata for now ..... XOXO

No comments: