Monday, April 6, 2009
HOLIDAYS ARE OVER OH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Wow... I just realise that the last freaking time I actually blog was before my SPM and now I received my results and I am i college and I have returned haha... So anyway my fellow 47 streetster.... I just got back from KDU college my public speaking teacher Mr. Felix was super funny and super nice and not boring at all I never thought public speaking class could be so fun... Next up we have Mr. Irwan who is also a funny teacher he asked us to draw who we are from a curve line and fold the paper into 4 and put it into his plastic bag after that he will pick one piece of paper and that person has to explain why he/she drew that picture well it was a he the first person that has to explain... When it got to my turn I was so nervous my hand started sweating well maybe not as bad as Vill's ... Sorry Vill you are the only one I can compare to becoz I don't think I know anyone who's hands will sweat no matter what... Even passing the pendrive to your friend and your hands sweat you better see a doctor Vill if not during your wedding your husband is going to have to bring a towel along so you don't have sweaty hand when you shake hands with his parents haha... Just kidding ... You know me love to kid... Anyway back to my first day of college... I arrived at about 8.30 a.m. sat on the front of the college waiting for my friend Su Quin to arrive so that she can tell me which room is my classroom she knows better becoz she's been there since the January intake then I went up to the office to grab a copy of my time table but the person in charge was not in .... Then someone else who is working in the same office help me out by telling me which classroom I am suppose to go to but not where so I called Su Quin and she was parking her car so she went "Jop Jop Jop I'll be there after I park my car" and she came ASAP she then took me to the room I am suppose to go to ... What I didn't know is that 2 of my schoolmates one of which is my classmate happens to be in the same class as me.... Delphine and Logamalini... Sorry loga i dunno how to spell your name... Anyway I got to class have a nice and fun class with Mr. Felix which I think can easily pass as the funniest teacher in the world and then Mr. Irwan who asked us to go up and tell everyone about ourselves and I think I did ok given the situation I mean I have stage fright and I am so so so so NOT repeat NOT good with crowds and normally when Pn. Salmah asked us to present in front of the class which happens to be 38 students if I am not mistaken kinda forgotten haha I get tongue tied but just now I managed to talk and answered the class of 32 without stuttering haha....Mr.Irwan gave us only a five minute break unlike Mr.Felix who gave us a 15 minute break haha...After the break Mr. Irwan did another activity with us to get to know each other and I found that half of the class have the same answers as me so I kept changing and the guy next to me Damien is like laughing at me becoz I kept erasing what I wrote... Anywho the classes where interesting much much better than high school but I haven't made any new friends maybe becoz all of a sudden I became shy haha...Me Shy is like saying the sky is white haha.... But I have never been to anything without making friends on the first day so yea maybe something came over me or something... Take my District Interact Conference for example by 1Am I have 2 best friends like Vanessa Hudgens says "You know who in kindergarten you spend time with a person and 5 minutes later you will both be like best friends." and I am like that haha like Zac Efron says in High School Musical "Just like kindergarten." Anyway enough with the qoutings from High School Musical haha ... Well I sure do hope that Sam changers her mind and join me in the march intake instead of the June intake ... I miss her.... Yea Sam you heard me write I miss My best friend/godsister/godsister's cousin... Wow Sam that is a lot of A.K.A.s haha... Well I miss all my godsisters... SAMANTHA ONG AI CHEN I demand you to go for the march intake PLEASE... Wait Wait Sam how many prettys do I have to put before the please until you will actually go to the march intake and teman me ... I am alone all alone hiah *faint*.... I know I know my brother always tell me I am such a drama queen but I can't help it I'm born this way can't change now... Oh yea I think Me and Delphine history cannot be anymore funny she has been in the same school as me since Stand 5 I think but my classmate since Form 1 and you know what she sat next to me in class all the time .. We didn't chose our sits it was arrange by our teacher and just now for one of my class she sat next to me again talk about fate haha... But Mr. Irwan asked us to fill up the space and she went to the front ... there is a place in front still but I don't dare to go there becoz I was afraid she might say I was following her and you know how I am always afraid of her and her gang I mean they are always sarcastic and well some of them in her group sort of love to pick on me like all oh you don't know who.... The person's name ... Well her nickname I don't wanna mention her name here... Her nickname is moonface,pancake,ghost,wall and etc... I'm sure you all should know who unless you don't know me in high school or is not from CGL as well then oh well too bad maybe you can ask around and people will tell you who ... I won't coz I don't wanna hurt her feelings by saying her name directly... Oh well time to go... I lost track of time and my father's friend is around so we kinda need to join them for dinner so Gotta go... tata ... Adios Amigos y Amigas....haha... I'll be back with more soon hopefully everyday and hopefully with pictures too.... Again tata for now....XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment