Monday, April 20, 2009

TODAY'S CLASS GAME

Well hey there guys... Today at Mr. Marks class we had this game and Mr. Mark wanna see how the message ended up so he whisper something to Christine and then the game begin the message is passed on and on until it arrived to me and on the process the message get shorter and shorter and what I heard was something hormones and I was like WT... By the end of the line the person had to say it out loud to the class what she got and it's completely different ... She said she said that the message was 'Why is she so short' and Mr. Mark told us he told Christine 'Adrian thinks he is so sexy dancing on the podium at momo'... COME ON how can you hear from that to 'Why is she so short'... Seriously I mean come on get real....

Oh yea and another story this goes out to all the people who tried to get me to join the amway thing as well... What Mr. Mark said is so true ..Not to offend the amway people or anything ya... He said there is this friend of his that tried to get him to join and he sort of don't want to and then the friend of his ask him to go for a talk or something like that and then they kept playing this song that goes 'It's a beautiful life oh oh oh o, It's a beautiful life oh oh oh oo...' and the whole class laughed out loud. Then he asked us what kinda songs do we listen to nowadays and in my head I went " Oh don't ask me you'll just get a headache and you'll need two hours or more until I actually completely finish telling you what I'm listening to and it's all from different singers and some is just from the tv series the soundtrack or something" But before he ask he started guessing... First guess "Carrie Underwood" and in my head I went ' Yea that's one... Oh come on I know you wanna say David Archuleta' but he didn't and he also said 'Boyzone' I was like 'WTH' and he went "Oh My God.. I have officially become an older man... Crap ... How that happen" and everyone laughed so loud ... Then he asked my friend "Amanda what kinda music do you like?" and Amanda reply him "Japanese " and he was like'Seriously' then he asked if my friend know this song and he sang it to the class my friend actually know the title and the singer haha...

After class Mr. Marks told us that today's homework we have to go home and ... Wait for it ... Wait for it..... WATCH THE TELEVISION..... I was like OMG that is so fun.... He also said "You Mass Comm Students are so lucky your homework is to watch television haha....." Then he said "All you have to do this 2 days which is until Wednesday is watch television.." Oh yea and after class ended he told us " I have good news and bad news which one you want first" and everyone went "BAD NEWS..." And so he said"The bad news is Mr. Irwan is not here today..." all of us was like 'huh if that is the bad news what is the good news...' "The good news is IMC class is canceled today but there will be replacements " and we were like I think he meant the good news is Mr. Irwan is not here today and class is canceled and the bad news is there will be a replacement... haha...

Yea so that's about it for today nothing else interesting happen.. So tata for now... XOXO

5 comments:

Rachel said...

HEY!

I like your teacher man! Seriously, I do! You must be having loads of fun in his class. Watch T.V. for homework? I bet you musta been thinking 'No problem!' at the time. But really, why watch T.V.? There must've been a point right?

pink_cupcakes said...

WORD OF THE DAY: HORMONES =)

Helew! Today's class was weirdly interestin..don't you think so?...frm MoMo to sumthin to HORMONES to 'WHY IS SHE SO SHORT?' LOL..nywayz nice blog...N good job on googelin MR.Marks pic. =)..Mayb you shld save the pic he hav on facebook n put it up here! LOL! Totaly JK!

Claire Lim said...

Watch tv to see observe the VJ,DJ,TV HOST and etc... And tell our teacher their weekness and their strong ability or something I don't know the last time our homework was to look at the mirror and smile how weird is that and oh yea smile and breathe.. I tell you my public speaking class is weird , funny and silly.... You should so go for this course next time rach I bet you ... People like you would enjoy it I know I am... Oh aly Word of the day!!! seriously funny wei... And Ewww his picture from facebook is EWWWWWWW with the capital EWWWW.... and you didn't say anything about your best friend ah...

pink_cupcakes said...

*UGHUM* to the response of 'you didn't say anything about your best friend ah...' *cough* she is YOUR BEST FREN..not mine *cough* =)

And

YOU will hav a KEBEGILLION ppl commenting and visiting your blog if u had MR.Mark's facebook pic in it. TRUST ME =D

AND TQ 4 ur compliment for the WORD OF THE DAY. You shld start doing that on you blog ^-^

Claire Lim said...

Yours la not mine... and your brother also haha....Start doing what everyday got word of the day?Cannot la not everyday got Mr. Mark's class and I will so not put that picture k.. So disgusting totally turn his standard... like he told us one haha...