Hey there 47 streetster .... OMG you cannot believe what happen yesterday... Well I'm going to tell you anyways.... Yesterday we were like orang gila .. I mean my friends and I went to the canteen for lunch. We were supposed to go for The Mass Communication Club meeting which we were inform from 1p.m. to 2p.m.. So my friends and I thought that we better go for lunch first before we attend because at 2 p.m. we have sociology class with Miss Ruby. Therefore we have lunch before we attend the meeting so that we will not have to sneak out early to grab a quick bite. By the time we finish our lunch it was 1.30 p.m. for the line in the canteen was long. We were on up way up when we bump into our other friends which is also our course mates and they told us we were too late the meeting ended early. So we asked them what the meeting was about and since they missed it as well they told us that someone told them it was just an AJK meeting.
With half an hour to spare we went to the internet lab to check on the KCN for one of our teachers Mr. Mark told us he have already uploaded our final assignments and we can have a look at what is in stores for us this semester. In the middle of that process we receive a message from our friends saying the classroom has been changed from 302 to 208. When it is almost 2 p.m. we logged off and went out of the internet lab and started walking to room 208 and someone inform us that it was changed back to 302 so we walked back up to wait by the classroom then someone said it was changed to room 208. So we all went down to wait there but because it changes so many times we got fed up and went to look for Miss Ruby to ask where the class actually is and she gave us the final answer which is room 302 so we all went back up. Later in the classroom she read out our names to mark our attendance and someone came in late for class. He was panting and he told Miss Ruby that he could find the class and nobody told him where it is so he looked for it in the whole level 2 and level 3 until he finally found it.
Talk about a hectic day... If I was not there myself I won't have pictured it that way... OMG that was INSANE I tell ya INSANE... So anyways I just felt like putting my head on my pillow and sleep until lunch but we can't have that can we ... NOOO we got to go to school and earlier that anyone... GOD I miss sitting in the classroom and the teacher come looking for the class that time I don't have to walk the extra mile to go to class and I can sleep in between classes or rest ... Now I know how my teachers feel...
OK so Mr. Mark is the one and only WFL... World's Funniest Lecturer.... I mean who in the world would actually ask you if you know what 'FUCK' meant.... Fornication Under The Concent of The King and another meaning is Felonious Use of Carnal Knowledge.. But then if you googled it OMG there is a lot of ways you can translate it...
For example:
"Fornication Under the Christian King"
"Fornication Under the Command of the King"
"Fornication Under Carnal/Cardinal Knowledge"
"False Use of Carnal Knowledge"
"Felonious Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Full-On Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Found Under Carnal Knowledge"
"Found Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Fornication Under the Command of the King"
"Fornication Under Carnal/Cardinal Knowledge"
"False Use of Carnal Knowledge"
"Felonious Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Full-On Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Found Under Carnal Knowledge"
"Found Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
But what my friends told me was something not that bad it was kinda nice when you say it to people and you wanna lie to them about what you mean you can of coz tell them it meant "Friends U Can Keep"... Seriously it sound better that what Mr. Mark told us right? But I love love love Mr. Mark's lecture it's damn funny... Ok I think I've crapped enough for now I mean I have nothing to say so I shall enjoy my other 2 to 3 hours of no class to either watch movie or something I DON'T KNOW... ARGGGGGG.... Well I'm sure my schoolmates notice I didn't say collegemates ... SCHOOLmates must be like 'OMFGG YOUR TEACHER MUST BE LIKE A MANIAC'
Got to go....That's all folks haha... Everytime I say that it reminds me of Ryan so cute... Watching loony tunes and laughing out loud and then while watching he is also kinda looking for Hannah but he says no talking while watching tele haha although it's not tele its just his father's IPhone.... Anywho.... Tata for now.. XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment