Hey guys sorry for the long long long time of quietness... Haha... Well I've been addicted to games ... Anywho I had public speaking class just now and Mr. Mark said Big Fat Baby Elephant ... I was like What the hell??? My course mate danced again yesterday it was Adrian's bday and they asked her to dance to him and sing a bday song but end up all of us sang the bday song....
I'm wondering how can someone be so energetic one day and not the other .... Well this is what happen when you miss your medication when you have an illness....So let that be a lesson to everyone never be too lazy or forget to do something when you have too.... Also don't say you don't wanna do it....
This is what happen to her... She came to class and she was fine then she told us she forgot to take her medication and that time she was half shaking and tears start coming out of her eyes... Since she stayed in the hostel we asked her to go back to take her medication... Kuang Ze and Amanda was kind enough to help her... Kuang Ze drove her and Amanda ummm what's that word.... Well I guess we can say help her to make sure she doesn't fall over ....I was there too ... Wanted to follow her to the hostel but I had second thoughts there is already so many people going already and I was afraid Mr Mark gets mad... So I went up and thought that Emmilyn didn't tell Mr. Mark yet so I went to find him but Miss BEE BEE told me that someone already come to find him and he just went out so I ran back to class... Guess what ???? Mr Mark had us all sitting on the floor... He wants us to pair up so we can begin the exercises about being focus... He asked us to "Listen Bery Carefuiii" How could everyone not laugh at that haha... He asked us too look into our partners eyes and count how name times we burst into laughter haha... At first I was late so when I come in Edmund and Mr Mark was sitting opposite each other and Mr Mark said good you can be Edmund's partner and everyone else is like having partners already... I was like ... HUH??? (I was going to say WTF).. Lucky me my friends is nice enough to change partners and I don't have to do partners with Edmund ... After that Amanda,Kuang Ze and BB came back... After class Mr. Mark went out and we all rearrange the tables then suddenly BB fainted and I ran(break my record)to the office to call Mr. Mark and Mr. Ken... After that we were all worried....
That's about it... I think that's all the drama I can take for one day.... Amanda said "I feel like I'm in a drama"(as in a drama series such as grey's anatomy,ER,House,Bold and the Beautiful haha but only the medical one la)... I wanted to ask her which drama haha...I was thinking more like KDU drama... But it's not really a good time to joke... Will ask her tomorrow.... Oh did I tell you that while we were waiting for the news outside we heard about the whole school knows about her fainting and it's only a few minutes .... How gossip spread fast... Well I got to go now so... Tata for now .... XOXO
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
XDDDDDDDD
SO FARNEY!!!!
You've gotta tell the world more about Mr Felix's jokes.
'Sexually sexual...'LOL! Must be hard for him to answer THAT question.
I don't think it was that hard for him haha... Yea Amanda is also telling everyone haha... Mr. Mark will be more famous then his brother soon haha....
Post a Comment