Three People won as you can see above... It's so not fair 3 out of god knows how many and lucky ALVERNA won ish....I want....
Anywho becoz of this lucky draw thing Miss Ruby played a game with use since she can't teach in such a short period... Miss Ruby played with us the game I played when I was in high school the one with a piece of paper saying what you are and you can't tell your friends but you have to act it out and find your group so it's like charades but not really charades... Well anywho ADRIAN my hand is going to turn Blue Black de thanks to you pinching me... Oh after we have our groups we have to answer a question about sociology from our friends per group and I haven't studied yet OOPS... The punishment was to sing and Edmund and Adrian is in my group so they choose a song and I think my group is the very open and let go out becoz the rest go up there shy shy and mine just sang I was like WHAT THE HELL .... But being from choir before I won't mind singing in front of people since I'm use to it... Oh this is all FYI thanks to Jessica that I'm not that shy and burst out of my bubble becoz everytime she needs a partner to accompany her she will call me ... So thanks to her I am use to singing in front of people but I didn't not sing like Edmund and Adrian so Dramatically....
Oh in case you were wondering what song we sang "How do I live without you I want to know ...How do I breathe without you if you ever go... How do I ever Ever survive ... How do I oh How do I live..."
I'm so glad that I will not have to go to college tomorrow... It's holiday for pete's sake... But I will be busy becoz it's my cousin's wedding ... Congrats couz.... I'm glad I dragged my ass to college just now or else I will miss all the fun haha... Oh and Amanda you can kill Adrian on Monday for pang puai ki you ... Haha... Luckly Kuang Ze so kind take you to Komtar to catch your stupid bus that kept changing time haha... I think if you waited for Adrian any longer you would have missed it haha...
Oh did I meantion whenever Mr. Ken saw me or Amanda or Emmilyn he kept asking How's your friend... As in the one that fainted haha... He asked until I dunno how to reply him already...
Well I guess that's about it for the day so Tata for now .... XOXO


2 comments:
HAHA! Phang pui ki...
Poor her. XD
I support you to go and rob the LCD tonight.
I hereby wish you all the best and hope you won't get caught. XD
Aiyah, life is never fair. So when God decides to let you have that LCD screen, you'll have it. =)
yea like i always say when god give you something enjoy it to the max becoz when it's gone you will wish you have it
Post a Comment