Tuesday, May 13, 2008
THEY ARE DEAD TO ME !!
I know Serena Van Der Woodsen said "In order to move forward in our future , we must forgive those who have wronged us in the past and we must ourselves ask for forgiveness from those whom we've wronged" But i can't forgive those who have wronged me in the past for they never ask for forgiveness and they still wronged me now.I asked for forgiveness from them although I do nothing wrong.Ida Scott Taylor wrote "Don't look back and grieve over the past for it is gone,and don't be troubled about the future for it has not yet come.Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."Those kind of people do not deserve forgiveness but they however deserve each other and they will never be appreciated.They are better off dead.. Heck they are actually dead to me even if they are still alive..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment