Friday, May 23, 2008

OMG...

hey there 47 streetsers,it's me again.. Well sure it's me.. It's my blog ain't it .. haha ... anywho i've got some news .. I'm going to the army place in sungai ara,penang for a run on the 24th may.. Ok.. Ok... I'm not the only one haha.. I'm going to be running with my fellow students .... Students of CGL ... But who cares about that ... all I know is that I'm going to have the time of my life in my last cross country haha... LAST YEAR???Oh yea.. DUH i'm FORM 5 and hell yes I'm going to enjoy myself ,I'm going to enjoy myself like there is no tomorrow regradless on what or in this case who is going to be there.Maybe i'll send the evil thing to get them ... OH that will be so sweet .... hahaha

"The evil thing is a gruesome beast
On living flesh it loves to feast
It's a two-headed thing whom you don't wish to greet
One head sucks your blood
One head chews your meat
It carries it's babies in slimy eggs on it's back
The babies are hungry when they hatch for a snack
So the evil thing traps some poor victims alive
For the babies to eat when their birthdays arrive
But don't worry ,don't cry ,Please don't have a fit
The evil thing is not real unless you think about it
Remember don't think about it"

Haha right who won't think about it..Anywho I've watch the season finale of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill and Desperate Housewives.. and as soon as UGLY BETTY is done I'll watch that too.. Muahahahaha... cough... Ok OK now i sound like yzme.. chuckles ... Ok so my vacay is now officially started hahaha... OMG i just remembered it's season finale means ... DAMN it I have to wait til sept until the next episode is out and I'm curious on what is going to happen .... Shoots ....I'm going to die of bordem ...

Right anyway DAMN YOU DAVID COOK.... I hate you ... DAVID ARCHULETA should win... ARRRRRRRRR..... anywho today I have choir practise and I think we are getting there to be perfect haha... OH HELL NO .. during the holidays I have to go choir practise and see those female dogs face as well.. "I'm in alto" (Jenny Humphery) NO WAY will i enjoy my last year in school .. BUT i'm going to ignore them like the wall they are and hope everything goes well .. ISHNESS .... "I hate to say it but i told you so,Told you if you left that you were going to be miserable,Guess he don't do it like me , or else you wouldn't be ,running back to the past it was you that left me I hate to say it but you know I'm right,Everytime you're up you calling for me late at night,But now that you ain't got me tell me where you goin be coz I can't take you back no my heart won't let me " Damn Jesse McCartney's new album is so nice.... "When you left me ,You said that you wouldn't be coming back remember that But I never agree"

Alright alright I've said what I have to say so I'm done now .. Be right Back soon enough... tata .. You know you love me ... xoxo...

No comments: