Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hey there 47th streets

People always say that life is about taking risk.. Well I totally agree to that.. To me what's the fun in life if we just continue our lifes day in , day out the same BORING way.. I mean come on get real wake up ,eat ,eat ,sleep... I think nobody can say BORING fast enough... No life is about having fun .. Hangin' out.. Listening to music.. and so on (You know whatever makes you happy). With that said and done I would like to start on my topic of the day ...

YAHOO... Exams are finally over... Damn it was tough to go through those exams ... it was kinda draggy and boy was i glad it's over..THANK GOODNESS i was about to go mental... Someone call 911... Anywho it's over .. I did it.. yes...Now it's time for me to kick back relax for about 1 or 2 days haha.. It's easier said then done haha i hope it's 1 or 2 days or my mom will kill me haha.. my biggest vacay is yet to come after my SPM(second peperangan malaysia) ... sob sob.. my brother is going to leave me alone all alone hiah..Bye bye cook bye bye driver haha.. (I'm only joking like my brother is really my cook and my driver ) . He's not paid to cook for me or drive me around anyway , although he ask for a treat esp. chai tea latte ...

OK OK OK enough about that brother of mine back to me haha.. (for a second there I sound like Sharpay)..Right now I have another task to do... CHOIR... with TEACHERS' DAY around the corner and PESTA MUSIC coming up.. Choir is really busy..but who cares exam is over and I'm going to enjoy myself by singing everyday haha.. 3 cheers for CGL.. hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray... ok ok saving the cheers when we win pesta music..( YEA that's right CGL is going to win this year..) Oops i guess i get to carried away .. alright alright.. I'll just say what I wanna say and be done with it...

Female dogs anyone know what they are called ?? Sure you do.. doesn't everyone ???Anywho the female dogs I'm mentioning about is not literally female dogs they are a few girls from my school... I hope they are not eat chilli and feel the heat (makan chilli tahu pedas) kinda person!!! Anyway about them looks like I'm not the only one who they offended ..Pratically the whole school hates them .. Hope they know so that they can like vanessa hudgens said on HSM step away from the mirror long enought the check the damage that will always be right behind them..See I'm not really that judgemental after all.. UNLIKE Dan Humphrey ... Bloody hell Dan is such an ass !!! Are you stupid or something to thrust Georgina than Serena.??I pity Serena!!! Who knew she would choose the wrong smart yet stupid guy like Dan.. OMFG Georgina Sparks is so damn evil... How could she ?? Besides what's wrong with killing a guy who actually killed himself.. S you didn't kill him,he killed himself by overdosing with drugs.. He was a drug addict .. What can you do??You can't stop someone from having his drugs esp. if your only a teenager...Wait!! is that suppose to be serena's skeleton in her cupboard .. Oh man this stinks I thought it will be more "OMG" than this ...

Oh wow would you look at that .. It's the longest post I've ever written .. Looks like I lost track of time ... I should turn in.. Sweet dreams party people .. Till next time.. You know you love me ... XOXO...

2 comments:

- Celine Teoh - said...

ahaks ahakssssssssssss
now i seee howwwwwww..
dun la llike thatttt
i just love to eat sleep n playyy
i'm as 'young' as u are..
and i'm still not bored hahaha
anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
y ur exam finish d !!!!!
WOOT *jealous*
anyway again..
gud luck in teacher's day..

how la i wan see the code with 1 eye ??
eyeeeeeeee now stretch open and seeeeee the wat alphabet!!
i declare myself holiday ^^v

- Celine Teoh - said...

ahaks ahakssssssssssss
now i seee howwwwwww..
dun la llike thatttt
i just love to eat sleep n playyy
i'm as 'young' as u are..
and i'm still not bored hahaha
anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
y ur exam finish d !!!!!
WOOT *jealous*
anyway again..
gud luck in teacher's day..

how la i wan see the code with 1 eye ??
eyeeeeeeee now stretch open and seeeeee the wat alphabet!!
i declare myself holiday ^^v