Saturday, May 10, 2008
Hey everybody ...
Hey everybody I realise I haven't been blogging for a long time ... Well i've been busy haha anyway i'm blogging now... Have you every wonder why people are just so damn evil that even if you do nothing to her,she will still hurt the heck out of you ? Well I have! Does anyone know if you do please tell me... You see i realise that people say bad nasty things , comments and even spread rumous about you just so they can feel good about themselves.Don't you think that people like those should take a good look at themselves.I just don't understand why people have to say bad things ,rumous and comments about others just so that they can feel good about themselves!I think that if a person have to do all those things to feel better about themselves then she must be stupid , lame ,pathetic,and like jamie lucas scott says DUM[we have to excuse jamie he's 5 (dumb)]!I realise that this kind of people have to look at themselves in a bloody mirror becoz they are just simply stupid ... When they actually look at themselves in the mirror maybe they will realise that they are just the same as the people they say bad things about .. NO! worst becoz they are a hypocrite!Ain't I rite?.. Well i have a fair share of people saying bad things about me actually only 3 bloody people and guess what they are not only a hypocrite but they are BITCHES .. They are only form 2 and they have this kind of attitude .. Well I don't think it will be long til someone actually get them back .. Like what justin timberlake said "What goes around comes around".. Anywho don't you think it's just mean and rude to say your seniors when you only know them for half a year and you actaully don't know them ... Oh well who blames you when you are naturally a SLUT or a WHORE rite? Oh well tata for now ... TTYL.. Bye bye friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment