Do you guys mind voting for A2 in the contest WATSONSYOUAWARDS???The category is HEALTHY HAIR..... The link is http://www.watsonsyouawards.com.my/web/youawardmy/awardcat?typeid=899
It helps if you can ask your friends to vote for her as well that will be great ... You may vote once a day so if ya'll don't mind i'd love that... or you can sms as many times as you like daily...
ANYWAY ... yesterday i went to the cinema and watched indiana jones ..... shia is so funny he keep combing his hair what's up with that ... anyway we got there and the place was about to be full so we had to get the front row sits DAMN... i keep sliping off my chair and adjust so i manage to watch it but it was worth it... very nice... hopefully i get to watch narnia soon....
I'm bored at home doing only HISTORY homework ... zzzzzz.....HISTORY SUCKS.....Oh well a homework is still a homework even if it sucks haha..what else oh yea ... Isaw a lot of CGLIANS in queensbay mall yesterday .. I guess it's really holiday that makes everyone get out of their houses and enjoy ... everyone but me since my brother is in KL and Im stuck here going for CHOIR PRACTISE.... BORING....I know I know competition is coming up and we need lots of practise but singing so much and not on your own free will is not fun at all....
OK gtg need some rest apparently i'm still sleepy woke up at 8 slept at 12 wonder why normally if I had to go to school i won't be so zzzzzzzzz sleepy ... GOOD DAY EVERYONE ....tata for now .... WILL BE BACK SOON....YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME ... XOXO....
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment