Hey everyone ... I miss my friends....Anyway did you know that gossip girl second season is coming soon like September or something like that.. Ugly Betty , Heroes ,Beverly Hills 90210(heard that Shannen Doherty is going to take back her role as Brenda Walsh ..Actually I miss Shannen Doherty's acting since charmed...Actually I miss charmed..Sob Sob.. Why must all the good show end...)Other than that I think there are no more tv shows ... Wait i missed out one Desperate Housewives...Ok this is definitely it... But then there are so many freaking movies coming up .. Such as the Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants 2 , High School Musical 3 ,Harry Potter (I lost track of the show I mean I dunno it's the No. What show already haha....)The Cheetah Girls 3 , Another Cinderella Story , Princess Protection Program ,...Umm what else ... Oh I can't seem to think anymore ... Oh well it's still a lot of movies coming up and I don 't think I will get to watch until after my SPM..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............
Ok enough of my misery....Actually there are more...Such as my PROM that's coming up ..So yea... Busy with Prom and SPM... I don't think it can be worst than that...Oh yea and for those who of you who are kind enough....I just got a memo from my friend that we need sponsors for Prom .. As in anything nice [like an Ipod , a cellphone , a laptop (Oh that will be cool) , a fan , an iron.... anything] if you don't mind help us by sponsoring us ... We'll be sure to give you credit for it..Just send the things to S.M.K. Convent Green Lane Prom Committee...
OMG I still don't have a complete outfit to wear for prom... OH SHOOTS.... DARN IT.....Just because the cinema is full I didn't get to watch dark knight with my brother ... THAT IS JUST SO SAD AND WRONG.....Ok I guess I got to go now ... Will keep you posted on the upcoming updates on the prom and stuff... And donations are very much appreciated...Tata for now...XOXO.....
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment