Friday, July 25, 2008

IT"S OVER

OMG you don't know what a relief it is to know that the last performance me and my fifth formers are going to do is finally over .. Well for those who is going to perform for PROM NIGHT which is coming soon on the 9th of August in Gurney Hotel then well that is their last performance haha...You know what ... I actually realise something today...After my SPM me and my friends are going our separate ways... That is actually really sad to know.... And thanks to my dear friend JULIN I realise that when she ask me "Where are you going to go after SPM?Which college?What are you going to be taking?"I realise we are all going to part and become someone else .... It's just so heart breaking .... I guess my godsister is right .. During our prom when they show our slide show we are going to weep...




Well i think i better stop before I actually weep now.... Ok so our choir I guess we didn't have time to take picture in our also jamming spot but I promise myself I will before I leave or else I won't have any picture to remember them by... But I manage to take a picture of us when we are performing ... Well the pictures are not taken by me or else I won't be in it would I... But my friend LEE ANN help me take those pictures thanks again girl for helping me out...

See I didn't lie when I say it looks like a potato sack and also the curtains we have on stage haha....But according to our choir leader we sound good... Maybe she's just making us feel better to me I still think we suck and could do better... Oh well I'll be sure to catch them singing next year and this time I will be the spectators and not the performer... Anyway after my performance I manage to get a few pictures with my friend and the most increadible boy on the planet ... He's not the IP nor is he the VIP nor is he the VVIP he is the VVVVVVVVVVVIP ... Haha and he is smart too like his sister ... Give it up for MR LEE COLIN.... wooo wooo...I know I know my hair sucks in this picture maybe because I ran from back stage to the front of the hall and also change during that duration so that I manage to help my teacher in the VVIP and VIP room but before that I took this picture ... Don't you think he's adorable.... He's so cute and he likes me not my friends haha ... Naw he's nice to everyone and he likes all his sister's friends but he only wants to play with me and talk to me not everyone else and the best thing is that he always come to find me .... You know what I think JULIN is a very luck girl to have such a sweet brother like him....Oh shoots look at the time I gtg tuition.. Will blog again some other time .. Til then XOXO...Tata for now...

2 comments:

Dyg Nina said...

ohmygawsh! u guys changed the uniform code.and is evry1 donning a super shiny top?! *drops n dies*

questmaster said...

omg! I am so proud of you xD it is so good to know that choir is leaving you with some awesome memories (and some technique, too, lol, sorry, I couldn't resist). ok. I'm cool :P thanks for linking, and we will love to have you come watch us! keep checking the website for updates!
<3