Thursday, July 24, 2008

MY DEAR COUSIN WOON MIN LINN

Hey there may che che... OK since I said I will write something for you and I was super free just now...SO... I took out my book and a pen and I wrote you... Hope you like it.. Tell me what you think about it ok....

The memories of our childhood
Still linger in my mind
Flickering on and off
How we grow up to be apart?
That is the question
I could not find an answer to
It never crosses my mind
And everytime you are around
I stuttered and stunned
I can't seem to know what to say
I don't understand why
But everytime I see you
You are so radical
You are a whole different person
But I'm honoured and glad at the same time
To have known you
To have you as a friend
And as a cousin
Because everyone is unique
And you are definitely different from everyone else.

So let me know what you think and fell free to comment anything and I'll change it for you ... Or i will add stuff ... TATA XOXO LOVE YOU MISS YOU....

No comments: