Friday, August 8, 2008
PROM NIGHT.....DUB DUB DUB DUB...
My heart is pumping and my feet is jumping .. OMG I can't believe it ... (It's fate...haha.. Sorry can't help myself I have to quote a show always).. OK get those tears ready guys ... Tomorrow I'm guessing tears everywhere ... SOB SOB .. I think I'm gonna cry... But I won't YET... 1 More Day To (drum roll please) PROM NIGHT.... It's so exciting and scary at the same time... I think I won't be able to sleep tonight...It's so Mind blowing....I'm gonna take pictures all night long with my AMIGOS and my teachers.. But mostly my AMIGOS....Sorry girls are suppose to be called AMIGAS... haha... I'll Miss EVERYONE especially(HANISAH,LEE ANN,SOCK LING,MEI LING,EE-MING and well everyone)...Ok I am going to bring lots and lots of hanky... Ok this is short but I gtg now so... tata everyone and for those who is going for PROM tomorrow I'll be taking pictures with you guys as memories... SOB SOB.. tata for now.... XOXO..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment