Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HEY...

Prom Night Oh Prom Night ... I'm so glad it's over .... Haha......Well there a few performances from my friends that I kinda enjoy and I practically took pictures the whole night .... But then again I didn't manage to take a lots of pictures not enough time and also I forgot can you believe that my friend help me take a picture with my other friends but I ended up forgetting to take with her and my other friend i help her take pictures with other people but ended up forgetting to take with her as well... OMG that is silly of us isn't it..Ok enough of Prom Night .. The pictures are in my friendster post in my Private pictures .So if anyone wanna view go request..

Ok , next is a few songs that I fell in love this weekend with called clear,Dreaming wide awake,Sorry's not enough,Don't hold back.... and lots lots more.. They are from a show called the American mall.. The girl is pretty but the guy is not so much handsome but the show is still nice..
One of the reason's I like the songs are the lyrics and the tune and other than that I like the person's voice it's nice... I hope that one day when I am crazy enough to try I wanna write music like those ... I can seriously tell you that you won't regret listening to the song and watching the movie..Like I told you about camp rock did i lie on that ... haha....Ok well I gtg now .. So signing off XOXO...

No comments: