Monday, July 26, 2010
INCEPTION
Visionary filmmaker Christopher Nolan totally outdone himself this time.. This is the most Amazing/Mind blowing Movie I watched this year... I guess every show that takes 10 years to produce are always the best... One thing wrong with this show is that it confuses people... But it is good because it make us think and therefore our brain is activated... I guess the best way to completely understand this show the best way we can is watch it for at least 3 times... It's a must watch movie which teaches us a lot... Other than that I guess it's another one of Leonardo Dicaprio's most achieved movies.... Anymore of this sort of movies and he'll be unstoppable... I watched Titanic more than once and that time I was only 7 and now 12 years later I watched Inception more than once and in one week as well... Other than Leonardo I have to say Joseph Gordan-Levitt and Ellen Page did a very good job on their part... According to a friend this would make a very good Media Culture Society examination Question and I couldn't agree more... All-in-all.... RM 6 or RM 8 at the max for a 2 and a half hour movie it's the best way to get people to watch it over and over again... Be Inception-ed and you will get what I mean about it being a MIND BLOWING movie...This psychological sci-fi action film about a thief who possesses the power to enter into the dreams of others. Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) doesn't steal things, he steals ideas. By projecting himself deep into the subconscious of his targets, he can glean information that even the best computer hackers can't get to. In the world of corporate espionage, Cobb is the ultimate weapon. But even weapons have their weakness, and when Cobb loses everything, he's forced to embark on one final mission in a desperate quest for redemption. This time, Cobb won't be harvesting an idea, but sowing one. Should he and his team of specialists succeed, they will have discovered a new frontier in the art of psychic espionage. They've planned everything to perfection, and they have all the tools to get the job done. Their mission is complicated, however, by the sudden appearance of a malevolent foe that seems to know exactly what they're up to, and precisely how to stop them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment