Friday, June 18, 2010
Pretty Little Liars ... S01E02.. The Jenna Thing...
This weeks episode I begin to like Spencer more and more... I'm wondering when is Emily going to accept who she really is... Hanna is well I can't say much about Hanna except for the fact that she is the one causing the cop to say around with her mom so she shouldn't give her mom such a hard time... And ARIA... I love her so much hahaha... Lucy Hale is Amazing at whatever she do and her as aria totally fits the role...Also kinda like her character in Privileged... Holly Marie Combs is like not aging... ahahaha... If I didn't know better I would say she is a VAMPIRE hahaha... But then she does look like she is pregnant or something so that can't be true anymore...She looks like she did in CHARMED... At the end it made me want to like go to ABC channel and demand they play all the episodes for me to watch like ASAP... I wonder what Jenna meant at the end becoz I know that the 'A' person is not her... I wonder who it is... Heard alot that 'A' is really Alison but then I'm not sure about it yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment