Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Not form 5!!!!

Hey everyone... You might be guessing why my title is I'm Not form 5... Well first of all I wanted to put bored post but Villi Penili ask me to put I'm Not form 5... So I am bored anyway so I just follow what she says and put I'm Not form 5....Anywho I'm bored so I crap something just for the sake of crapping wanna know what it is.... Well here goes....

"You will fail here... All of you... College is not the combination of your high school career it is the beginning of your adult life only it is the slow sweet beginning.... That feels nothing like what life and all its attending obligations will eventually bring so fail here .... Be bad at things, be embarrassed be afraid ,be vulnerable ... Go out on a limb or 2 or 12.. And you’ll fall and it will hurt.... But the harder you fall the further you’ll rise... The louder you fail the clearer your future becomes ... Failure is a gift welcome it there are people who spend their whole wondering how they became the people they became ... How certain chances pass them by... Why they didn’t take the road less travelled... Those people are not you... You have the front row seats to your own transformation and in transforming yourself you might even transform the world and it will be your electric.. I promise you it will be terrifying ... But embrace that embrace the new person you’re becoming ... This is your moment I promise it is now.... Now ...Not 2 minutes from now ... Not tomorrow but really now... Own that ... Know that ... Deep in your bones...And go to sleep every night knowing that and wake up every single morning remembering it.. And then keep going...."

Ok I know that is a whole lot of crap... But what to do I'm bored as hell and nobody is free to go out with me ... all my friends are of in college and I have a boring week off from college... So as usual crapping is my style... So there you go me crapping my ass off... Not knowing what to do... That's what I do best right... Crapping and keeping everything to myself ...Even when I go to school I will have a time I actually wrote something out of the blue without saying a word... That's me a person who likes to write down her thoughts so I guess that is how I see myself...Well that's all for now so tat for now...XOXO

No comments: