Monday, June 8, 2009

Holidays???

Hey ya'll ... So I have one week break and so far well this is what I did throughout the holidays....

Monday-Download tv series and watching them... How boring nothing else better to do... haha....
Tuesday-Download tv series again but went out to watch a movie with Christine... But still it was just like any other boring days with a little fun agenda...
Wednesday-Download tv series and watching them again... I need to get a life.....
Thursday-Well on Thursday I almost have a headache trying to plan on how to get everyone there those without transport and Mei Yin is so nice to fetch everyone there luckly she don't need to make two rounds....
Friday-Well It's my bday and as you can read on the previous post what happen on friday and I actually spend MR 220 (MR = RM) the reason I say RM as MR is becoz of my IMC teacher Mr. Irwan ... He Englishfied the term so it's not Riggit Malaysia anymore from now on I'm going to say Malaysian Ringgit instead haha....

Well that is what I did during the holidays ...Saturday and Sunday is not counted... So holiday is over and class began today....Since I have nothing else to say I am going to bit you adieu.... TATA for now....XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malaysian Ringgit = MYR and not MR. Stupid