Monday, May 4, 2009

A SURVEY BY VILLI PENILLI!!!

Ok everyone Villi ask me to do this survey to prove her wrong I'm going to do it.... She says me calling her Villi Penilli sounds like a food to be exact spaghetti and I beg to differ... So what do you guys think be honest don't say it sound like a spaghetti just becoz you don't wan me to prove her wrong and don't say it does becoz I say it does and what so ever..... So tell me what you guys think and I'll see if Vill is rite or I am...

The question being "Does the name 'VILLI PENILLI' sound like a spaghetti or does it sound cute ?

Thanks for your cooperation and just put your answer in the comments and I'll see how many of you say it sounds like a spaghetti and how many of you says it sounds cute....

XOXO

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

THe first thing I think of when I see the name is PENIS.

ROFL

Rachel said...

Hey,
I think it sounds kinda cute. Definitely not spaghetti. Kinda reminds me of intestinal villus though. Remember the one in Form 2 Science? Plural for it is villi?