Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exclusive pre-21 bday celebration!!!!

Hey guys.... So my brother's bday is coming up it's on the 10th of June... Yes only 5 days after mine... Normally we will have 2 cakes one each and finish our cakes respectively haha... Meaning we will get him his fav. kind of cake and they will get me mine so we will be able to finish the cake... Anywho this year my brother is turning 21 ... Yea I know old de rite haha... Although he is 21 and officially able to go in to casinos he is still the best to me... Although we fight I still love him to the core... Ok so anyway he is not going to be in penang for his 21st B'day sad rite I know... But he is off to school which is all the way in KAMPA... A.K.A. 2 hours away...

I wanted to plan a surprise party for him but if I do he still didn't come back so no point so what we did was treat him to his fav. kind of food ... SALMON haha...RAW one is his fav..... My mom treated us to Kampachi and when I saw the bill I wanted to faint it was RM 400 PLUS... Imagine that... But we ate until we couldn't walk... My brother was as happy as a clam that's all that matters rite ... I mean he get wat he wants on his 21 bday which is not to celebrate it with a bang just us me, my mom, my aunty,my cousin sister,my grandma and my grandfather.... Where is my father you ask???? Well he forgot about it and he had work to do .......

I don't care since my brother will come back on the weekend of his bday which will be after his bday for a few days I'll still get a big piece of cake for him just for his sake .... Well that's all really .... So.... Tata for now...XOXO

No comments: