You know all you've done is made my life a living hell,
You are so fake,
You're annoying ,
You're rude and you lie all the time,
Gosh you make people feel so bad about themselves,
You have a PROBLEM,
You live in your own little world,
You're so pathetic and you know what?
I actually feel really sorry for you !
You're like a flesh eating virus,
You have nothing that I want,
Hack you don't even have real friends ,
And I'm sure 110% sure that you don't get the respect you deserve,
I don't think you have respect for yourself,
I think you're a spoiled brat
Who have nothing to do with your life that you have to make others suffer in theirs,
I can get you back any way I want ,
But that would mean I have to bend down to you level,
And I don't want that ,
Coz I know better then to be even a mile close to you,
So all I have to say now is
Buy a mirror which I'm sure you already have plenty of at home,
Look at yourself and think ,
Are you that perfect that you have the right to make others feel bad about their flaws?
Don't everybody have flaws ?
Nobody is perfect or flawless ,
That includes you ..
I don't think someone with a flat , round shape face like you is flawless!
Or someone who doesn't score 100% in everything like you is flawless!
I don't even think I'm flawless ,
In fact I think I can improve a lot more ..
But I'm not the one who comments on everyone or their every move,
I'm also not the one who judge a person by his/her appearance,
And I'm not the one who calls other people a lesbian without getting to know her first,
I think you are damage and it will always stay right behind you and you can't cure it ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment